Monday, August 4, 2014

Sweet Havana Birthday Card

Hello again! I thoroughly enjoyed taking part in last month's Mama Elephant & Me challenge that I was all set for August's challenge. This month's challenge is all about Water Coloring + Birthdays - you can see some of the lovely cards that the DT girls whipped up here. I used 2 sets of stamps for my first card. I stamped the stripes from Basic Borders in Ocean (Creative Color - also from ME) on watercolor paper and smudged up the lines a bit. I also used some of the ink to fill up the white spaces in between. Once that was done, I die cut it using the scallop frame from Femme Frames. I also stamped and die cut several of the images and the banner sentiment from Sweet Havana in different colors on canvas paper and put them altogether. I used a white pen to put some of the little dots on the flower bouquets.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card, this is one of my favourite sets for sure! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!